Let Benefit Design Group solve the dilemma of COBRA administration – continued health coverage
for eligible former employees and their dependents. Learn more about COBRA laws at:
COMPREHENSIVE COBRA PACKAGE
- Customized assistance with all federal COBRA requirements, procedures, and administration
- ACA Compliant
- Prompt service and accurate data – guaranteed
compliant and comprehensive services
The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA) requires all companies,
with 20 or more full-time employees, to offer continuation of group health insurance benefits
to qualified individuals (employees and their dependents) who were previously covered by a company plan.
Employers must communicate very specific information in a timely manner to each plan participant --
or incur fines. By outsourcing COBRA administration to Benefit Design Group, employers can eliminate
all of the problems and worries of in-house administration.
- Modify your company’s COBRA procedures to comply with ever-changing legislation and regulations.
- Send initial notifications to all new hires and subsequent notifications directly to COBRA-eligible individuals.
- Track complex employee and COBRA-enrollee notifications.
- Bill and collect premiums from participants.
- Terminate coverage of ineligible employees.
- Provide employer monthly transaction reports.